Registered Voters who have signed up to received Permanent BALLOTS for all upcoming elections will be receiving a "Primary Ballot Selection Form" in the mail in the next week or so. This form should be returned to the office of the City Clerk in order for you to be issued a ballot for the Presidential Primary. You can return it to the office in any of the following ways:
1. Email (attach a picture or scan)
2. Drop Box (in front of City Hall)
3. In person (to City Hall/City Clerk's Office)
4. Online at Michgan.gov/vote
5. Mail (using the provided pre-paid envelope)
Please make sure to select which party ballot you would like to receive. Please make sure you sign the form prior to returning it. Once we receive this completed form in our office and the ballots are available, we will send you out the ballot type you selected. Click the link below to find out why you must choose a ballot style.