Like Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterRSSContact
My Account

Go To Search

PHONE: 586-293-3100 

November 6, 2018
 Last day to register to vote  October 9
 Last day to receive ballot by mail  November 3
 Last day to vote absentee (MUST VOTE IN PERSON)  November 5

To view your sample ballot click 

Click here for November 2018 Ballot Proposals!

Registering to Vote
In order to register to vote, applicants must 
  • Be a resident of Michigan for at least 30 days before you register
  • Be a US citizen
  • Be 18 on or before Election Day
  • Register 30 days before the election
  • Not be confined in jail after having been convicted and sentenced
   Voters may register by mail or in person at the Fraser Clerk's Office or by visiting any Secretary of State Office. First time voters who register by mail must vote in person for their first election. Voters who hand-deliver their applications, are 60 years of age or older, are disabled, or are eligible to vote under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, do not have to vote in person.

Are you registered?
Voter Registration

Absentee Voting

    Absentee applications are available in the City Clerk's Office. If you would like to be mailed an application, please contact the Clerk's Office. The Clerk's Office is open the Saturday before the election from 10:00am to 2:00pm for any questions, comments, concerns, or requests regarding the election. 

    Anyone who is over the age of 60, disabled, or eligible to vote under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, may request to be put on a permanent list to receive absentee applications and ballots. If you wish to vote absentee in an election, just simply sign the application and return it to the Clerk's Office. A ballot will be mailed as soon as it is available.

Absent Voter's Ballot Application

Military & Overseas Civilians 
    Military, military spouses or dependents, & overseas civilians; may submit a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) with the City Clerk's Office, via e-mail, fax, or postal mail.

Federal Voting Assistance Program

Election Inspectors

    The Clerk's Office is always accepting applications for election inspectors. Election inspectors are people who are paid to assist voters at the polls on Election Day. Registered voters interested in serving as election inspectors may pick up or print the application and turn it into the Clerk today!

Election Inspector Application

City of Fraser & State of Michigan Officials

Contact information for Officials of the City of Fraser as well as the State of Michigan can be found at the link below.

City & State Officials